Vishnu Sahasranamam Class, 12/4/2010, 4:30 pm

  • indianfolklore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
      Reminder from: indianfolklore Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vishnu Sahasranamam Class

      Date: Saturday December 4, 2010
      Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Fremont Hindu Temple, 3676 Delaware Drive, Fremont, CA, 94538
      Street: 3676 Delaware Drive
      City State Zip: Fremont, CA, 94538 Map

    • raman venkatraman
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
        Hello,

        On the auspicious occasion of vaikunta ekadasi, there is a 24 hour chanting of vishu sahasranamam in the Fremont Temple. Suresh mama has asked all the students to particpate on the morning of the 18th at 10 AM. All those who are planning to come, please respond RSVP. Please note the dress code is strictly Indian.

        Thank you,
        Subhiksha Raman
      • bhuvana ravi
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2010
          yes rithvik and shivani would be there for this auspicious occassion.

          thanks for the invitation.

          bhuvana

          On the auspicious occasion of vaikunta ekadasi, there is a 24 hour chanting of vishu sahasranamam in the Fremont Temple. Suresh mama has asked all the students to particpate on the morning of the 18th at 10 AM. All those who are planning to come, please respond RSVP. Please note the dress code is strictly Indian.

          Thank you,
          Subhiksha Raman

        • Arvind Narain
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 3, 2010
            Priya will be there.

            Thanks,

            arvind

            On Dec 2, 2010, at 10:09 PM, bhuvana ravi <bhuvanaravi_2000@...> wrote:

            yes rithvik and shivani would be there for this auspicious occassion.

            thanks for the invitation.

            bhuvana

            On the auspicious occasion of vaikunta ekadasi, there is a 24 hour chanting of vishu sahasranamam in the Fremont Temple. Suresh mama has asked all the students to particpate on the morning of the 18th at 10 AM. All those who are planning to come, please respond RSVP. Please note the dress code is strictly Indian.

            Thank you,
            Subhiksha Raman

          • Aruna Pai
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 3, 2010
              Tanay and Amay will also be there.

              For the gurus -  Sorry i have been unable to come last 3 weeks and the coming weekend too the kids are in Chess Tournament.

              Regards
              Aruna

              On the auspicious occasion of vaikunta ekadasi, there is a 24 hour chanting of vishu sahasranamam in the Fremont Temple. Suresh mama has asked all the students to particpate on the morning of the 18th at 10 AM. All those who are planning to come, please respond RSVP. Please note the dress code is strictly Indian.

              Thank you,
              Subhiksha Raman

            • Nalla Perumal
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 3, 2010

                Hi All,

                All students and parents are requested to attend this week class. Teachers have announcements to convey.

                Thank you,

                --Nalla.

              • Nalla Perumal
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 7, 2010

                  Hi All,

                  Our teachers come to know about "Vishu Sahasranamam Thematic Calendar for 2011". If anybody is interested in, please let us know so that we can arrange for the calender.

                  There is english and tamil versions of this calender.

                  Thanks teachers for the info.

                  http://vedics.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=333:r-viu-sahasranma-thematic-calendar-2011&catid=55:announcements&Itemid=119

                  Dear All,

                  Like the past few years, Kinchitkaram Trust has come up with a Vishu Sahasranamam Thematic Calendar for 2011.  The calendar is supplemented with 160 hours of Upanyasam (in tamil) on Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam, and a small booklet that contains the meanings of each namam.  All the three are priced together for $12.  More information can be found in this link.  If you or anyone you know might need the calendar, please ask them to register for the calendars.
                  Also there are many Vishnu Sahasranamam parayanam groups in many places.  Please pass on this information to them so that they can also benefit.

                  adiyEn rAmAnuja dAsan,
                  s. sundar.

                • Gomathi Ramesh
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 8, 2010
                    I am interested in the calendar. Also about the vaikunda ekadashi Vishnu sahasranama chanting, is there any time the class will be there.

                    Thanks
                    Gomathi

                    Sent from my iPad

[...]

                  • Suresh Narasimhan
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 8, 2010

                      NO regular class on 18th ( 4:30 - 6 PM )

                      The plan is for all the children to be there at the start on Sat 18th @ 9:30 PM itself.

                      Govind Srinivasan mama has agreed to our request to have the children start the first batch.

                      Subhiksha Raman, one of our students, is maintaining a sign up sheet - Pl. confirm with her.

                      If anybody has any questions, Pl. feel free to bring it up on the Sat 11th class.

                      Thanks

                      Suresh

                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
                        Oops ...   My mistake ...

                        It's 9:30 AM   NOT  PM

                        Thanks Subra for pointing it out ...   I did proof read the mail ( normally don't ), but missed this badly ...   My apologies

                        Suresh

                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 9, 2010
                          Rhumbha vyasu aidethu ungalakku (getting old man):-)

                          Sorry for being absent for a loong time. Bringing Priya for vaikunta ekadasi.

                          Arvind
                          1.408.431.9850