Vishnu Sahasranamam Class, 1/2/2010, 4:30 pm

  • indianfolklore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2010
      Reminder from: indianfolklore Yahoo! Group

      Title: Vishnu Sahasranamam Class

      Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
      Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Fremont Temple, 3676 Delaware Dr,Fremont, CA 94538

    • Satish Vennelakanti
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2010
        Hello ! Pranams folks ..I am in the cold environs of Minneapolis..  I very much missed vishnu participating in the Vishnu Sahasranamam temple singing in Fremont However we were fortunate to attend a similar session n Balaji Tempe in Chicago and Vishnu wholeheartedly articipated in the complete event ...A Big thanks and Happy New year to every body

        Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
        Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every week.
        Location: Fremont Temple, 3676 Delaware Dr,Fremont, CA 94538

      • Mohan Kumar
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 6, 2010
          Thanks for the message, Satish.  I'm sure some of Vishnu's friends in this VS group are missing him too.

          Wish you a happy new year ... Take care ...

          Thanks,

          ~Mohan.

          Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
          Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
          Repeats: This event repeats every week.
          Location: Fremont Temple, 3676 Delaware Dr,Fremont, CA 94538

        • Suresh Narasimhan
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2010
            Satish garu

            As we spoke, the offer to do a tele / Video conference to keep Vishnu in the class is open.   Pl. let us know if this would be of interest.

            try getting back to the Bay area ...   the weather has been lousy here too ...

            Namaskarams

            Suresh

            Hello ! Pranams folks ..I am in the cold environs of Minneapolis. .  I very much missed vishnu participating in the Vishnu Sahasranamam temple singing in Fremont However we were fortunate to attend a similar session n Balaji Tempe in Chicago and Vishnu wholeheartedly articipated in the complete event ...A Big thanks and Happy New year to every body

            regards

            Satish P V

            Date: Saturday January 2, 2010
            Time: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
            Repeats: This event repeats every week.
            Location: Fremont Temple, 3676 Delaware Dr,Fremont, CA 94538

          • Govindan Nair
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2010
              Dear Devotees,
              There will a veethi urshavan in Fremont Hindu temple around 7:00 PM today. Please try to participate and get the blessings of Lord Balaji.

              Regards,
              Govindan