Gokulashtami Celebrations (Happy Birthday Krishna )

  • Ravi T T
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Dear Parents,

      Coming "Saturday, August 8 2009" is Gokulashtami.

      I have request to consider to celebrate this "Gokulashtami"  in a  different and memorable way.

      We all can gather at our teacher Shri.Suresh home at 11.00 AM saturday (discussed and have the concurrence from Shri.Suresh) and spend good part of the day for our kids to understand, feel and enjoy this festival.

      Ladies are already started discussing about
      - Rangoli
      - Cooking Food
      - Cooking Sweets
      at our teacher Shri.Suresh home on Saturday.

      Will keep posted on developments.

      -Ravi
    • Mohan Kumar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        Missing yet another memorable event. :-(

        ~Mohan.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2009
          Dear Parents,

          The "Celebration" rescheduled to next week.

          Since this saturday  is conflicting with other engagements/classes for kids and also for parents we have to reschedule to next week.  Also, Gokulashtami is celebrated in different dates as "krishan Jayathi", "Sri Jayanthi" till first week of September, so we have time to celebrate.

          Except the day there is no change in this celebration,  hopefully moms will have chance to discuss more about this on coming saturday at temple.

          Ravi