Poll results for indianbiz

  • indianbiz@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2004
      The following indianbiz poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Why did you join this Network?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - To introduce my own business, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - To start a new business, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Curious to know what others do, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Want to start a business but don't know how, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I don't know, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indianbiz

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/