path to sure doll ers and long time suc cess - dont u need it, 8/2/2007, 12:00 am

  • indianbiz@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Reminder from: indianbiz Yahoo! Group

      Title: path to sure doll ers and long time suc cess - dont u need it

      Date: Thursday August 2, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Location: http://www.quickinfo247.com/9695293/CB
      Notes:
      http://www.quickinfo247.com/9695293/CB
      This is for only serious butts over there who can work a little time to earn a steady income. Be patient to read this all before next step.

      We Want To Invest In Your Solid Future Income (SFI) Business!

      Why do we want to invest in you?

      Investing in you is also investing in us!

      SFI, is the world's fastest growing affiliate program in over 200 countries!

      The Roc Group is one of the fastest growing downline groups in SFI.

      We want 1000 new "active" affiliates this year!
      http://www.quickinfo247.com/9695293/CB
      To indicate your interest in participating, you are required to do 5 things in this order:

      1. Go to your email account and add therocgroup@... and Mail@... to your address book. This is very, very important because of spam filters.

      2. Register as an SFI Affiliate of The Roc Group.
      http://www.quickinfo247.com/9695293/CB
      3. Complete Smart Start Training - Login to your account and follow PATH to completion. This will set up the payment method you want to receive your monthly commissions, among other things.

      4. Create a new Yahoo email address with the screen name being "therocgroupXXXXXXXX" (X being your 7 digit SFI id #) Your email address should look like this:

      therocgroup9396739@...

      5, Once created, send us an email from that new Yahoo account to: therocgroup3@...

      Just put your complete SFI name and country in the subject line. Also in the body of text, tell us a little about yourself, and include your SFI sponsor's name and SFI id#.

      Once we verify that you are in our 7-level downline and you have completed Smart Start Training, within 48 hours you will receive the instructions of how you can use this 30,000 to excellerate your SFI income this year!

      (Please do not email us without first completing Smart Start Training, no exceptions! We will get an email notification from SFI when its been satisfactorily completed.

    • indianbiz@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007