Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future, 8/1/2011, 1:00 pm

  • indianbiz@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:41 AM
      Reminder from: indianbiz Yahoo! Group

      Title: Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future

      Date: Monday August 1, 2011
      Time: 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every day.
      Notes: Trade with 80-85% accuracy in intraday in cash and future
      90% accuracy in nifty future and 80% in stock future and
      intraday. We recommend you to join snpnifty.com for best
      trading tips

      www.snpnifty.com

      Live calls by messenger and sms .
      You can check past performance on the site.

      snpnifty.com is providing research based recommends in
      equity, commodity, future and options since year 2000.
      we have proven track record of more than 85% accuracy
      on an averege basis. just visit www.snpnifty.com
      and check our past performance .

      www.snpnifty.com

      www.snpnifty.com