Blore-Salem-Dindigul-Batlangundu -Kodai. Can try the famous Thalappakatti biriyani at batlangundu. If you reach for lunch time.. On 23 Apr 2015 21:02, "'AK'k_devidas
Palani Ghat is not any more scenic than the Dindigul Ghat Road. Its just that it is shorter, especially if you are coming from Bangalore. You do not have to gosvvr_2004
Hi !, Looking for a suitable route to Kodai, from Bangalore. Based on the research so far, there are two options -- 1. Via Palani ghat. 2. Straight toatri_kundu
As a spanish saying goes -
'Roads, there are none, roads are made by travellers. It is a long and arduous journey but we must take the first step.'
The GQ is one of the first steps of a new and emerging India!
Cheers to good roads!
- Highways and Roads
- Mar 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.