Hi, I am driving to Nanded from Hyderabad in a couple of weeks and was looking for route suggestions. Would you recommend driving via Nirmal? Regards Harsimratharsimrat
Hei guys, Am planning to go to Shirdi next week. I generally take the route Mumbai - NH3 - Ghoti Budruk - Sinnar - Shirdi. This bypasses Nashik. But, some 25bablooroyal
Hi Arijit, I just returned from a trip to Hampi, so I read your query just now. I used the NH150A from Hiriyur to Bellary, and then NH63 from Bellary tovishi55
As a spanish saying goes -
'Roads, there are none, roads are made by travellers. It is a long and arduous journey but we must take the first step.'
The GQ is one of the first steps of a new and emerging India!
Cheers to good roads!
- Highways and Roads
- Mar 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.