Toll booth irregularities

  • vksingh70
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      In my recent trip to India I discoverd that toll boths beteen Delhi
      and Ludhiana accept bribe to pass the vehicales withought paying
      proper toll. Once my driver was asked if he needed receipt ? next
      time, my driver started telling toll collectors that he doesn't need
      the receipt ahd he was charged on 50% of the toll. This is a big loss
      to the country. I have a written an e-mail to chairmain to NHAI and
      copied to T.R.Baalu's office and zeetv news. Hope problem get fixed!

      Vinay