Gathering of Eagles

  • LaNa Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      Some of you may have heard that there is to be a large War Protest
      in Washington DC on Sat March 17. These protesters plan to begin
      their rally at or near the Vietnam Veterans Memorial!

      There is a group called the Gathering of Eagles that plan to launch
      a counter offense at the memorial and I wanted to let all of you
      know about this!
      The GOE will guard America's Memorials and their Grounds in DC
      during the anti-war rally planned for the 17th. We hope this will
      show the world that there are Americans who really do believe we can
      have total, unqualified victory in the Global War On Terror. Also,
      those of us who have served America will not stand for anyone
      defacing the monuments and memorials to our heros.

      I would encourage you to visit the website:
      http://gatheringofeagles.org/
      and read the Mission Statement (Link on the right side of the page
      near the top) and look at some of the links.
      I felt this issue was important enough that I needed to share it
      with all of you!
      Thank you for letting me impose on your time!
      Semper Fi
      God Bless you all!
      La'Na
    • RICHARD KWAPICH
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
        Thank you LaNa for the up date. Have a great day & Semper Fi.
                                                                    Rich
                                                                India Co. 3/1, 1966 - 1967