Hi y'all

  • grunt_68
    Message 1 of 616 , Oct 10, 2000
      I made it back okay. Been pretty quiet here, everybody doing okay?
    • miss_ona
      Message 616 of 616 , Feb 16, 2002
        Phyllis, Sounds like a heavenly thought, but We
        will just about eat up our vacation time this year
        with Bob & I going to Washington State to see the
        girls for 10 days the end of April then I plan to go to
        the reunion again this September. Hopefully most of
        you will be able to make it to that one this year!
        Maybe one of these days we can plan on a trip like that
        one. I hope you have a really wonderful time, you sure
        deserve it! But thanks so very much for the offer! La'Na