Re: Please Welcome: Journal of Indonesian Coral Reefs (JICoR)

  • iswari subekti
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2012
      Dear Pak JJ,

      Selamat yaa, sudah saya sebarluaskan di lingkungan CTI-CFF, dan juga dipasang di facebook :)) semoga semakin berkualitas.

      salam,

      is~~

      On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM, Indonesian Coral <indonesian.coral@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      We proudly announce that our first volume of Journal of Indonesian Coral Reefs is finally available on line
      (http://www.coastal-unhas.com/incres). It is free download for full-text pdf format. More numbers and Volumes coming on line soon. Please
      distribute this information and link to our friends and colleagues who might be interested to know more various issues about  Indonesian Coral
      Reefs. We also encourage you all to share your information by submitting your manuscript (please refer to Guide for Author on the above link).
      We also welcome any suggestions to improve the quality of this journal.

      Thanks for your kind attention and cooperation,
      Best Regards,

      Jamal Jompa
      Editor in Chief

    • Andi Nurjaya