Call for Paper : International Symposium Small Islands and Coral Reef Management , Ambon 4-6 August 2010

  • iswari subekti
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2010
    Dear All,

    On behalf of the chair and the Organizing Committee, it is pleased to announce the invitation and Call for Papers for the International Symposium on Small Islands and Coral Reefs Management, to be held in Ambon from 4-5 August 2010. The theme for the Symposium is "The Future of Small Islands and Coral Reefs is in Our Generation"

    Full detail and instructions for the symposium can be found at the following website:  http://www.coremap-2.com
    and, in the attachment of this e-mail.

    We would be grateful if you could help us spread the word and publicize the symposium through your network.
    We are looking forward to your full support and participation in the symposium.

    Best Regards,

    Iswari Subekti ~~

    --
    Sea Partnership Advisor