Dennis Denciktra invites you to connect

  • Dennis Denciktra via Yahoo!
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2009
      Dennis Denciktra invites you to connect
      this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly
      Yahoo! Messenger
      Join Dennis Denciktra on Yahoo! Messenger.

      Stay in the loop with all your friends. Get started

      • Stay connected at home, at work, or on the go
      • Have fun with games, emoticons, and more
      • Join a community of over 100 million people from around the world
      Join Your Friends
      Y! Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.
      Trouble with the button above? Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar:
      http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=2SlKRPNrqvvhqzn.VtbpN2HOp0JRmIHfKWIqYIJpDEMOyP4Oxcv8iBx_CO4dtUbpZQ--
    • Dennis Denciktra via Yahoo!
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2009
        Dennis Denciktra invites you to connect
        this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly
        Yahoo! Messenger
        Join Dennis Denciktra on Yahoo! Messenger.
        Hi! Come join me on Yahoo! Messenger so we can chat, share files, watch videos and more.

        Stay in the loop with all your friends. Get started

        • Stay connected at home, at work, or on the go
        • Have fun with games, emoticons, and more
        • Join a community of over 100 million people from around the world
        Join Your Friends
        Y! Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make Yahoo! your homepage.
        Trouble with the button above? Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser's address bar:
        http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=m34PTpPExPOG7fTZJpXyo9y1Nw4SXGiCtX3aQjA1qY.c_Y3tJnnY0.yNerGNBQcoMw--
      • Dennis Denciktra via Yahoo!
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2009
          Dennis Denciktra invites you to connect
          this email was sent to you by an automated system - please do not reply directly
          Yahoo! Messenger
          Join Dennis Denciktra on Yahoo! Messenger.
          (your message goes here)

          http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=us&sig=lo_uEf0eUjNCRLQDEf5plxPkoVdJTID4OaW12nmhpJgJaso5kTWWvT9CCoN4Bh5fXA--