Dear Downey, I have found the Abena Abri-Fix pant helpful. It is spandex and cotton, if I am not mistaken. Here is the information about it from the U.S. sitegrandpamichael
You could try spandex bicycle shorts over them. That does keept hings nice and snug Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"sjaeger172004@... [Incont]"downey935
Currently wearing molicare mobile large as I am 122cm waist with Tena stretch pants over them put would prefer something more snugger fit and not sure what tosjpersonal2011
Occasional product announcements/updated by regularly posting members only, no spam!
Find continence management products on our directory site: http://incont.org/
- Urinary Incontinence
- Oct 18, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.