I live in west virginia, here i have medical insurance thru the local human services (dhhr) it pays for my supplies even tho i am only allowed a total of 200drfraggle
I normally stay quiet but... I work full time as a nurse.. you can work with incontinence. I have worked since I was 16. Sent from Outlookbjornian2
I am totally incontinent. I accepted this a long time ago and don't mind having to wear diapers. Employers have never had an issue and neither have family oramraam010
Occasional product announcements/updated by regularly posting members only, no spam!
Find continence management products on our directory site: http://incont.org/
- Urinary Incontinence
- Oct 18, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.