Re: [in-phpug] HTML and PHP code

  • Dr Tarique Sani
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
      On Mon, 13 Jan 2003, Allan wrote:

      > the source code in HTML and PHP?(something like how u
      > can create and distribute only the .exe file in case
      > of a C-application)-how can I prevent the end-user

      Though I ethically dont support this you can take a look at the PHP
      encoders available in the market

      Understandably they are commercial apps and cost money

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
        Oh! I forgot you can keep all your include files hosted on your sever
        and call them by including those remote files. This way you can have
        all your classes and function still with you. The client just has
        access to the function calls.

        For more info : http://php3.info/manual/en/features.remote-files.php