Re: [in-phpug] Comfiguration

  • amit soni
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 16, 2002
      Initially I had faced the same issue with my servers. Damn Its a nasty workaround. It took me 3 days to figure it out !

      An old problem of the building process of PHP, since fixed. The problem is
      happening because of
      the incorrect compiling of PHP with libimap.a belonging to kde-pim or
      something similar rather than
      libc-client.a.

      To correct this,
      1. Rename /usr/lib/libimap.a and/or /usr/lib/libimap.so to a different name.
      2. Recompile PHP
      3. Rename the library in (1) to it's original name