Oracle extensionfor PHP

  • Gurunandan R. Bhat
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2002
      Hi all,

      I had a look at the source rpm specs for php-4.1.2-7 (comes with RH7.3
      I think but can be downloaded from rpmfind and rebuilt for RH7.2) and
      discovered to my pleasant surprise that it allows for building the
      oracle extension. Just rebuild with the command:

      rpm --rebuild --define 'oracle 1' php-4.1.2-7.src.rpm

      This was very useful to me since I had despaired of finding a oracle
      extension packaged as an independent rpm. I hope someone finds this
      useful

      Regards,
      Gurunandan