[in-phpug] Editor for PHP

  • amit soni
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
      Hello,

      I am looking for a comfortable editor for PHP.
      Although, there are a few available online, but I'd prefer to ask you people
      from your experience rather than download each of them and try them myself.

      I actually need something that has a autocomplete kind of a feature and
      output preview window.

      regards,
      Amit Soni,
      Technical Lead,
      Fortune Space.
      www.fortunespace.com
    • amit soni
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2002
        Hi !

        Can you give me the URL for this PostNuke Devel. list.

        thanx for the help BTW.

        PHPEdit seems great till now.(including their logo !) :o)

        I couldnt test PHPaddon thing for a promise that i once made to myself. (NEVER OPEN EMACS AGAIN) ;o)

        regards,
        Amit.
        There is a good discussion going on this in the PostNuke devel mailing
        list. Check the archives. Lots of alternatives - on many platforms.

        My favorites - PHPEdit on Windows and Emacs(with php-mode addon) on
        Linux.

        - Sandip

      • Sandip Bhattacharya
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2002
          There is a good discussion going on this in the PostNuke devel mailing
          list. Check the archives. Lots of alternatives - on many platforms.

          My favorites - PHPEdit on Windows and Emacs(with php-mode addon) on
          Linux.

          - Sandip

          On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 08:54:22AM +0530, amit soni spoke out thus:

          --
          Sandip Bhattacharya
          Mindframe Software
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2002
            Search for mailing list for pndev -

            http://osiris.fizbin.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-browse

            On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 09:34:34AM +0530, amit soni spoke out thus: