Free PHP training in Nagpur

  • Tarique Sani <tarique@sanisoft.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
      Hello Folks,

      Yesterday We completed the first batch of *free* PHP training at
      SANIsoft. The training which was for a period of three weeks(90mins daily)
      inculded fundamentals as well as advanced topics like Sessions,
      Authentication, Permissions and Templates

      There were 6 students in the batch out of which 2 dropped out when they
      came to the advanced topics :-(

      Each one of the students recieved a CD with the nearly latest binaries of
      PHP, MySQL, Apache (Win + Lin), a PHP IDE and also popular PHP apps like
      Nuke, phpMyAdmin etc along with the manuals

      2 of the students have been taken up as Jr programmers in SANIsoft. We
      intend to start the next batch within a week!

      Any one wanting to do a similar thing in their cities feel free to write!!

      Cheers
      Tarique
      P.S. the faculty was my humble self
    • gunadeep
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
        hi,

        is there any plan to start a batch in Chennai.
        i am ready to join.

        regards

        gunadeep

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 1, 2002
          On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, gunadeep wrote:

          > is there any plan to start a batch in Chennai.
          > i am ready to join.

          If someone wants to start I am willing to help ...

        • Sridhar N
          Message 4 of 11 , Mar 2, 2002
            Hi,
            planning a trip to bangalore soon ?? ( with CD's etc....;-)

            regards
            Sridhar

            On Friday 01 March 2002 14:48, "Tarique Sani wrote:
            > Hello Folks,
            >
            > Yesterday We completed the first batch of *free* PHP training at
            > SANIsoft. The training which was for a period of three weeks(90mins daily)
            > inculded fundamentals as well as advanced topics like Sessions,
            > Authentication, Permissions and Templates
            >
            > Any one wanting to do a similar thing in their cities feel free to write!!
            >
            > Cheers
            > Tarique
            > P.S. the faculty was my humble self
          • Mahendra M
            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 3, 2002
              On Sat, 2 Mar 2002, Sridhar N wrote:

              > Hi,
              > planning a trip to bangalore soon ?? ( with CD's etc....;-)

              Yes,

              He is coming down to Bangalore on Dec 7th for Linux Bangalore/2002.
              ( Dec 8th - 11th )

              So, you can catch him there. Right Tarique ? ;-)

              Mahendra
            • Tarique Sani <tarique@sanisoft.com>
              Message 6 of 11 , Mar 3, 2002
                On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Mahendra M wrote:

                > He is coming down to Bangalore on Dec 7th for Linux Bangalore/2002.
                > ( Dec 8th - 11th )
                >
                > So, you can catch him there. Right Tarique ? ;-)

                Right - unless you organise something specially for PHP and be kind enough
                to invite this humble soul!!

              • Mahendra M
                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 4, 2002
                  On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Tarique Sani <tarique@...> wrote:

                  > Right - unless you organise something specially for PHP and be kind enough
                  > to invite this humble soul!!

                  This guy is being tooooo humble.

                  Their will be special PHP stuff this time, as I had promised
                  earlier.

                  Mahendra
                • Tarique Sani <tarique@sanisoft.com>
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 4, 2002
                    On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Binu Mathew wrote:

                    > CAN U POST THAT TUTORIALS IN THIS GROUP....CLASS BY
                    > CLASS

                    I am trying to find time to code free online training, complete with
                    tests, tutorials etc

                  • Binu Mathew
                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 4, 2002
                      Hi
                      WE WANT .. WE WANT .. WE WANT ... In Bangalore
                      Can u make the same efforts Here.
                      OR
                      CAN U POST THAT TUTORIALS IN THIS GROUP....CLASS BY
                      CLASS
                      binu

                      http://sports.yahoo.com
                    • Arup Bhanja
                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 4, 2002
                        Hi Tarique,

                        Lemme know if I can help with the coding....its FREE of charge :)

                        > I am trying to find time to code free online training, complete with
                        > tests, tutorials etc
                        >
                        > Tarique

                        Best
                        Arup
                      • Tarique Sani <tarique@sanisoft.com>
                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 5, 2002
                          On Mon, 4 Mar 2002, Mahendra M wrote:

                          > This guy is being tooooo humble.

                          "You will have to play for a long time-
                          before you realize how little you know." -Ludwig van Beethoven

                          You are always on the journey! Learn to love the journey, and be humble
                          about how much there is to learn along the way!

                          Gwad! this is heavy stuff .. .. ..

                          > Their will be special PHP stuff this time, as I had promised
                          > earlier.

                          Kewl!