Re: [in-phpug] Need urgent help

  • koshy philip
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hi,

      If you are not using any form or submit options in the second page. Then you can use SESSION to store the values from the second page, and then access the SESSION stored values in the third page.

      Koshy Philip
      Suffix E Solutions
      http://www.suffixesolutions.com/

      #9 3/339, Old Desam Road | Thottakkattukara P.O | Aluva | Cochin-683 108 | Kerala | India

      Tel : +914842603449

      Mob : +919645142133

      Mail : pckabeer@...

      www.piazza.in