Need urgent help

  • shridhar
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      hi,

      Need help.

      I am using a single email function with if condition which will extract
      values from the redirected file. I have a problem here.

      The email script is the third file and process is the second file and
      the form is on the first file.

      The problem is i am not able to get the values into the email file as
      the form values are processed in the second file. Any idea how to get
      the values into the email file. Of course i can send the values on the
      url but it will be displayed on the address line. Anything else.

      Regards
    • Krishna Shasankar
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
        You can use a session variables, or use HTTP_POST with hidden fields.. or
        serialize the data to a DB/text file and unserialize it in page3 and send an
        email..
        http://www.w3schools.com/PHP/php_sessions.asp

        Regards,
        Krishna Shasankar

        http://www.krishnashasankar.com | http://www.clickoffline.com

        On Sat, Jun 5, 2010 at 11:02 AM, shridhar <shridharshenoy2000@...>wrote:

        > hi,
        >
        > Need help.
        >
        > I am using a single email function with if condition which will extract
        > values from the redirected file. I have a problem here.
        >
        > The email script is the third file and process is the second file and
        > the form is on the first file.
        >
        > The problem is i am not able to get the values into the email file as
        > the form values are processed in the second file. Any idea how to get
        > the values into the email file. Of course i can send the values on the
        > url but it will be displayed on the address line. Anything else.
        >
        > Regards

      • pckabeer kabee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
          use metod post in each form.
          in the second form use it as hidden varibles and pass to the next page.

          --
          Thanks & Regards

          P.C.Kabeer
          Solutions Architect
          PIAZZA
          #9 3/339, Old Desam Road | Thottakkattukara P.O | Aluva | Cochin-683 108 | Kerala | India
          Tel : +914842603449
          Mob : +919645142133
          Mail : pckabeer@...
          www.piazza.in

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 5, 2010
            Hi,

            If you are not using any form or submit options in the second page. Then you can use SESSION to store the values from the second page, and then access the SESSION stored values in the third page.

            Koshy Philip
            Suffix E Solutions
            http://www.suffixesolutions.com/

            #9 3/339, Old Desam Road | Thottakkattukara P.O | Aluva | Cochin-683 108 | Kerala | India

            Tel : +914842603449

            Mob : +919645142133

            Mail : pckabeer@...

            www.piazza.in