Cookies problem in application developed in PHP

  • abhishek jain
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2009
      Dear Friends,
      I am facing a strange error,
      I have developed a site in PHP and in some system the site refuses to allow one to login and other systems it allows.

      I dont know the reason but my common sense says that it must be cookie problem on the client system, but I do not know how to resolve, the setting i do for resolving is to add them into Trusted Zone in IE.

      Can there be a better alternative, one sol. i see is to embedd PHPSESSID in URLs but i do not want to touch my code,
      What will you suggest, can i embedd the session id in URL automatically?

      Abhishek jain
    • ninad panday
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 14, 2009
        HI,

        I think PHP has a built in mechanism to handle the fall back in case the client side cookies are disabled. By default it is not enabled..
        You need to enable-trans-id compiled into PHP.
        Try searching google forĀ  'enable-transid in PHP'

        Regards,

        -Ninad