XML Parsing

  • abhishek jain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi
      Due we still need to rely on xml_parse or is there a better way so that the XML is parsed and we get a array for that xml.

      Thanks

      Abhishek jain
    • krishna.srikanth@tcs.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2009
        Hi,

        There is one class in phpclasses.org, SimpleXMLParser. Just use that class
        and get the array to use in your php.

        Get the details here. http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/984.html

        Manda Krishna Srikanth

        in-phpug@yahoogroups.com wrote on 06/04/2009 06:45:10 PM:

        > abhishek jain <ejaincom@...>
        > Sent by: in-phpug@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > 06/04/2009 06:45 PM
        >
        > Please respond to
        > in-phpug@yahoogroups.com

        > objects@yahoogroups.com>
        >
        > cc
        >
        > Subject
        >
        > [in-phpug] XML Parsing
        >

        > Hi
        > Due we still need to rely on xml_parse or is there a better way so
        > that the XML is parsed and we get a array for that xml.
        >
        > Thanks
        >

        > --
        > Regards,
        > Abhishek jain
        =====-----=====-----=====
        and any attachments. Thank you

      • abhishek jain
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
          Hi,
          Thanks for the email,

          This array is not in the form i want, i want XML::Simple (Perl) kind of thing, where the array is actually an asociated array with the keys as the tagname and value as the content of the xml.

          Is there such a class available,
          Abhishek jain

          ________________________________
          SimpleXMLParser. Just use that class and get the array to use in your php.

          Get the details here. http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/984.html

          Manda Krishna Srikanth

          in-phpug@yahoogroups.com wrote on 06/04/2009 06:45:10
          PM:

          > abhishek jain <ejaincom@...>
          > Sent by: in-phpug@yahoogroups.com
          >
          > 06/04/2009 06:45 PM
          >
          > Please respond to
          > in-phpug@yahoogroups.com

          > objects@yahoogroups.com>
          >
          > cc
          >
          > Subject
          >
          > [in-phpug] XML Parsing
          >

          > Hi
          > Due we still need to rely on xml_parse or is there a better way so
          > that the XML is parsed and we get a array for that xml.
          >
          > Thanks
          >

          > --
          > Regards,
          > Abhishek jain