Re: [in-phpug] another soap problem i am facing

  • Krishna Shasankar
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009
      I think WSDL support is not enabled in your SOAP Server code.

      To enable WSDL support, you will need to initialize WSDL using the following
      settings

      // Initialize WSDL support
      $server->configureWSDL('hellowsdl', 'urn:hellowsdl');

      Check this URL for reference

      http://www.scottnichol.com/nusoapprogwsdl.htm

      After setting it, if you invoke the WSDL URL,
      http://localhost/nusoap/helloworld.php?wsdl in Firefox/IE, you will see an
      XML file like this

      <definitions targetNamespace="urn:hellowsdl">
      <types>
      <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:hellowsdl">
      <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
      <xsd:import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"/>
      </xsd:schema>
      </types>
      <message name="helloRequest"/>
      <message name="helloResponse"/>
      <portType name="hellowsdlPortType">
      <operation name="hello">
      <input message="tns:helloRequest"/>
      <output message="tns:helloResponse"/>
      </operation>
      </portType>
      <binding name="hellowsdlBinding" type="tns:hellowsdlPortType">
      .
      .
      .
      .