abcphp.com

  • abcphp_com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2009
      Hello,
      We just want to take a few minute of yours to inform about the
      website abcphp.com, that we have launched to support the PHP
      developer community.

      abcphp.com is an exclusive website for articles in PHP and its
      related technologies. abcphp.com is in still in its preliminary stage
      and to further enhance it we need your participation by submitting
      your articles. We are right now inviting for people from around the
      world who can share and spread the knowledge of PHP.

      If you are intrested please register at abcphp.com and start posting
      your articles.

      Thank very much,
      The abcphp.com team