Re: [bcs-mcs] Uploading & Downloading Large files - PHP

  • vaibhav
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hi,
      If i upload the files through ftp, so for downloading those files do i
      need to modify something ?

      Because i am going to upload zip files of around 100-200 MB, that i can
      do it through ftp.

      The user is not allowed to access files directly. on one page, he has to
      enter login information & if that is correct
      information then only a user is redirected to download the file.

      so whether a user will be able to download files of 100 MB without any
      problem ?

      For small files it works. Dont know about large size files.

      Thank you.

      --
      Vaibhav