Apache Not Starting

  • vaibhav
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2008
      *Hi all,
      I am using WAMP for developing website. Suddenly my apache server on
      localhost stopped working.
      I checked the log, i found following error in log file-

      [Fri Nov 14 17:29:10 2008] [crit] (2)The system cannot find the file
      specified: Parent: Unable to create null output pipe for child process.\n
      [Fri Nov 14 17:29:10 2008] [error] (2)No such file or directory:
      master_main: create child process failed. Exiting.

      every time i start wamp i, get this error message logged into log file.
      mysql is starting, but apache server is not starting.

      If anyone knows the reason and solution for this problem, please tell me.
      *
      --
      Vaibhav