RE: [in-phpug] PHP

  • sabari nath
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
      Macro Media Dreamweaver is better for designing the page and all....

      Thanks...

      G. Sabari Nathan.

      +919790982211.

      To: in-phpug@yahoogroups.com
      From: vijay.srini@...
      Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:11:39 +0530
      Subject: Re: [in-phpug] PHP

      You can try EditPlus. They give clear specification of all the keywords, functions etc etc in colored format.

      Vijay Srinivas

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
        I think Eclipse is the best editor, it has got a plugin for PHP.

        On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:22 AM, sabari nath <haisabari@...> wrote:

        > Macro Media Dreamweaver is better for designing the page and all....
        >
        > Thanks...
        >
        > G. Sabari Nathan.
        >
        > +919790982211.
        >

        > To: in-phpug@yahoogroups.com <in-phpug%40yahoogroups.com>
        > From: vijay.srini@... <vijay.srini%40frlht.org>
        > Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:11:39 +0530
        > Subject: Re: [in-phpug] PHP
        >
        > You can try EditPlus. They give clear specification of all the keywords,
        > functions etc etc in colored format.
        >
        > Vijay Srinivas

        Best Regards,
        Sachin Ramdasi
        Cell : +91 9325024974
        Email : sachin.ramdasi@... / sachinramdasi@...

      • Aji Issac
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 9, 2008
          have u tried nusphere?

          On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Sachin Ramdasi <sachin.ramdasi@...>
          wrote:

          > I think Eclipse is the best editor, it has got a plugin for PHP.
          >
          > On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:22 AM, sabari nath <haisabari@...<haisabari%40hotmail.com>>
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Macro Media Dreamweaver is better for designing the page and all....
          > >
          > > Thanks...
          > >
          > > G. Sabari Nathan.
          > >
          > > +919790982211.
          > >

          > > To: in-phpug@yahoogroups.com <in-phpug%40yahoogroups.com> <in-phpug%
          > 40yahoogroups.com>
          > > From: vijay.srini@... <vijay.srini%40frlht.org> <vijay.srini%
          > 40frlht.org>
          > > Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:11:39 +0530
          > > Subject: Re: [in-phpug] PHP
          > >
          > > You can try EditPlus. They give clear specification of all the keywords,
          > > functions etc etc in colored format.
          > >
          > > Vijay Srinivas

          http://www.idealwebtools.com/blog/indians-fear-failure/ - Why Indians fear
          failure?

        • Rohan Prabhu
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 10, 2008
            Dreamweaver is good if you don't code your own HTML and if you write
            PHP code embedded within your HTML code. In case, you keep the HTML
            and PHP seperate, Dreamweaver is a poor choice. It is not meant to be
            an IDE as such.

            If you want a free IDE, I would suggest eclipse. It is the best free
            IDE out there, however, it is sluggish due to it running on JRE.

            EditPlus is good too, but does not fare well when it comes to managing
            bigger projects alongwith MySQL integration.

            If you are ready to pay a few bucks, I would suggest the Zend IDE.
            It's IntelliSense works properly [as compared to Komodo.. which has
            many issues]. But even Zend IDE is a bit sluggish since it also runs
            on JRE, however it is faster as compared to Eclipse. It features
            Subversion/CVS integration and also MySQL integration including
            debugging features. After all, the guys at Zend are the creators of
            PHP !!!

            As for XHTML/JS/CSS development, Aptana IDE is the best option. It is
            a great editor and also is open source :D

            regards,
            rohan

          • saumya ray
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 12, 2008
              try easyeclipse, its free, opensource and already done with PHP plugin for eclipse
              http://www.easyeclipse.org/site/home/

              saumya
              reading : http://www.saumyaray.wordpress.com

              On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:55 AM, Aji Issac <ajiissac@gmail. com> wrote:
              > have u tried nusphere?
              >
              > On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 8:28 PM, Sachin Ramdasi <sachin.ramdasi@ gmail.com>
              > wrote:
              >
              >> I think Eclipse is the best editor, it has got a plugin for PHP.
              >>
              >> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 1:22 AM, sabari nath
              >> <haisabari@hotmail. com<haisabari%40hotmai l.com>>
              >> wrote:
              >>
              >> > Macro Media Dreamweaver is better for designing the page and all....
              >> >
              >> > Thanks...
              >> >
              >> > G. Sabari Nathan.
              >> >
              >> > +919790982211.
              >> >

              >> > To: in-phpug@yahoogroup s.com <in-phpug%40yahoogr oups.com> <in-phpug%
              >> 40yahoogroups. com>
              >> > From: vijay.srini@ frlht.org <vijay.srini% 40frlht.org> <vijay.srini%
              >> 40frlht.org>
              >> > Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 12:11:39 +0530
              >> > Subject: Re: [in-phpug] PHP
              >> >
              >> > You can try EditPlus. They give clear specification of all the keywords,
              >> > functions etc etc in colored format.
              >> >
              >> > Vijay Srinivas

            • Vineet Agrawal
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 18, 2008
                Hi All

                There is a OSSCamp (
                http://www.osscamp.in/index.php/OSSCamp_Delhi_Summer_Edition) on 21 June 08
                in Delhi. There would be some sessions on some of the php development
                frameworks. It would be great if some of you also can join and give
                presentations on your favorite frameworks.

                Regards

                Vineet
                osscamp.in