Any Calendar tutorial

  • abhishek jain
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
      Hi,
      I am not sure this is the right forum for this.
      I need to create an advanced calendar which will hold details like birthdays, events, both one day and recurring. I am stuck,
      I need a tutorial for creating the calendar,
      In case you have or know of one pl. mail the link or so to me.
      Thanks,
      Abhishek jain

      http://sims.yahoo.com/
    • Marga Sulistiyanto
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3, 2007
        maybe you can visit http://www.bmgadg.com/ajax_calendar.php or http://www.phpdeveloper.org/news/5781.
        they provide a free calendar based on ajax and PHP, but you'll need some modification in order to show birthday, events and other things.
        the structure is very simple so you can make modification in no time (expecting some PHP and Javascript skill, though).

        happy coding

        marga a.k.a marsupilami_x

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
          Hi Abhishek
          Just google for php event calendar and take your pick!!
          Suchi Garg

        • pradeep samale
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2007
            Hi ,

            please check the phpclasses.org for the calendar class. There is already on
            calendar class for various purpose.

            --
            Regards :-

            PRADEEP S. SAMALE.
            "Nothing Is IMPOSSIBLE"
            -"Never Say This is End B'Coz Every End Have New Start"
            Nothing in this world is IMPOSSIBLE ,,, coz the word IMPOSSIBLE itself says
            I M POSSIBLE..