Re: Cake PHP and other frameworks which is best

  • daw_abr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
      I have done some work with Symfony and so far it is good. I would say
      symfony (with out Propel, suggest you go with Doctrine ORM instead)
      would be easier to learn with lots of nice features, such as I18n,
      ajax support, integration ajax frameworks through plugins [dojo,
      prototype, yui] ...

      I have also tested Zend framework and looks good.

      --- In in-phpug@yahoogroups.com, abhishek jain <ejaincom@...> wrote:

      > Hi friends,
      > Which is the best framework to work in PHP ,
      > I am looking at the ease of coding point of view and which have
      small learning curve.
      > Give me your thoughts.
      > I know this must have been discussed earlier but i wanted to know
      the latest in PHP.
      > --
      > Regards,
      > Abhishek jain