search engine

  • Kanak Changela
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2007
      HI

      I am looking for a searchengine to be integrated to my website. I want to
      limit search to my website only. Can any1 help me to get a search engine.

      Rgrds

      Kanak

    • ninad panday
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
        Hi ,

        Try for searchin Lucene.net port for PHP.

        Also following site can also help:
        http://www.phpriot.com/d/articles/php/search/zend-search-lucene/index.html

        Hope this helps you

        Ninad

        Kanak Changela <kanak.changela@...> wrote: HI

        I am looking for a searchengine to be integrated to my website. I want to
        limit search to my website only. Can any1 help me to get a search engine.

        Rgrds

        Kanak

      • Dr. Tarique Sani
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
          Kanak Changela wrote:
          > I am looking for a searchengine to be integrated to my website. I want to
          > limit search to my website only. Can any1 help me to get a search engine.

          PHP Search Engine Showdown

          http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6466

          Comparison of several search engines - one of them will suit your needs

          HTH

          PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com

          Coppermine Picture Gallery: http://coppermine.sf.net
        • ravi chandran
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
            hi try sphider search engine, its a open source php search enginine, in google try for "sphider" bye..

            ============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= ====

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 4, 2007
              Hi

              Thank you very much for the help I got it what I wanted. Thanx once again.

              Rgrds

              _____

              http://www.onlamp. <http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/6466> com/lpt/a/6466

              Comparison of several search engines - one of them will suit your needs

              HTH

              PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft <http://www.sanisoft.com>
              .com

              Coppermine Picture Gallery: http://coppermine. <http://coppermine.sf.net>