[Commercial] PHP/MySQL/Ajax Programmers(Exp:1-3Yrs)

  • Integence Technologies
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      Hi Friends,

      Integence Technologies invites application from experienced Programmers (1-3
      years) and freshers.

      Integence Technologies is a young startup company committed to establishing
      itself as global service provider in the field of Information Technology.
      With Integrity, Excellence and Service as its three fundamental values, we
      want to offer solutions as services that work and empower our customers in
      transforming the way they do business, whether it is creating a powerful web
      presence, or offering a client server solution to streamline their business
      processes. This is an invitation to people who have drive to succeed, who
      are willing to go beyond their comfort zone and operate like they are fully
      responsible and accountable for the domain they are handling.

      We are looking for PHP/MySQL/Ajax Programmers. Please find the job
      description given below. Please forward your updated resume immediately to
      careers@....

      Job Title: PHP Programmer
      Skill set: PHP/MySQL, JavaScript, HTML, Ajax
      Experience: 1-3 Years
      JavaScript. Knowledge of having worked in various open source frameworks
      like Zend Framework would be an added advantage.

      Salary: Negotiable
      Location: New Delhi, Dwarka

      Note: Freshers who are in their final semesters of MCA/B.Tech/B.I.T. may
      also apply.

      Regards,

      Rakesh Kumar

      Integence Technologies