[Commercial] Opportunities with Magnet

  • Nirav Mehta
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2006
      Dear All,

      Do you want to work for a world class company or build a world class
      company? Do extreme tech challenges drive you?

      If yes, we are looking for you!

      Magnet is in aggressive expansion mode and looking for strong PHP
      Developers for our new development center. Magnet is one of the leading
      PHP company in the country. The candidate would be involved in
      developing challenging web applications for various industries.

      Openings:
      Project Leader - 2
      Senior Developer - 5
      Developer - 5
      Junior Developer - 5

      Key Requisites:
      Strong Web & PHP fundamentals
      0.5 To 2 years coding experience in PHP/MySQL
      Basic RDBMS concepts
      Knowledge of latest web technologies
      Excellent communication skills

      Salary:
      Extremely Competitive. Salary will not be a constraint for right candidate!

      This is a Mumbai based position. If you are interested, kindly rush your
      CVs to jobs@....

      Magnet is an equal opportunity employer.

      About Magnet:
      Magnet Technologies is a new age organization providing world class
      innovative solutions to discerning organizations and businesses. Magnet
      is an agile organization that responds quickly to customer needs on-time
      and on-budget. Our unrelenting commitment to superior quality,
      technology driven innovation and excellent execution has ensured
      consistent delivery of effective solutions for our global clientele.

      Our core areas of expertise are:
      Web Solutions
      Rich Internet Applications
      GNU/ Linux

      Magnet offers a world class work environment that is dynamic and
      responsive. We need Magneteers who are creative visionaries, versatile
      thinkers and passionate team members who continuously create and deliver
      high value to our customers.

      :Nirav