Re: [in-phpug] Pgphpadmin login problem

  • ninad panday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2006
      HI,

      I have worked with pgsql long back ago.

      Please check the link
      http://www.joot.com/dave/writings/articles/php/

      This may help you

      Ninad Panday
      sasi kumar <php_sasi@...> wrote: hi,

      i have installed PostgreSql4.3 in my system. but i didn't installed PHP and PostgreSQL seperately. I have installed PostgreSql the WAMP which is a package of PHP,MySQL and Apache under Windows plotform.

      now i have installed PostgreSQL as DB instead of MySQL. Also, the localhost server displaying the PHPPgAdmin as database. But i cannot able to login. What username and Password for the first time login.

      pls tell me the username and password if i am accessing from Locahost and also from Remote machine.

      thanx and regards,
      Sasikumar.T