MYSQL Related (TEMPORARY TABLE)

  • Anurag's
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      I want to use *TEMPORARY TABLE in PHP while querying Please Help me!!
      Basically I want to make some calculation on the results of a Select Query
      for each row!
      *--
      Thanks
      Anurag Bhatia ,
    • ninad panday
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
        Hi,

        You can create a temporary table in MySQL by using the command.

        CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE
        more information can be obtained from the URL

        http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/create-table.html

        Thanks

        Ninad Panday

        Anurag's <anuragbhatia@...> wrote: I want to use *TEMPORARY TABLE in PHP while querying Please Help me!!
        Basically I want to make some calculation on the results of a Select Query
        for each row!
        *--
        Thanks
        Anurag Bhatia ,

        Basic programming language Computer programming languages Programming languages Java programming language Php resource