Got struck at payment module

  • RATNA SRIKANTH
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2005
      Hello everybody,

      I am developing a shoppingcart in php , i have completed it to the
      max.I got struck at payment module .How can i make use of Verisign
      Payflow Pro in my shoppingcart ,I have an acount in Verisign and i
      downloaded Verisign SDK windows version . Now the issue is how can i
      integrate it with my shoppingcat .I am using windows
      Appserv_win_32_2_4_3.exe

      Thanks in advance,
      srikanth
    • sridhar_rreddy@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2005
        Dude! you have got stuck at the intial stage itself,
        so better write a mail to versign and ask them to give
        a detailed description of working with their SDK. You
        cant get mail talking abt everything from the start.
        so better go step by step. Let it be any small step,
        but start off.You have verisign and the whole php-ug
        for giving you help.
        All the best.

        http://mail.yahoo.com