Re: [in-phpug] About drupal

  • mahesh addagulla
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2005
      Hi Guys,

      We have done one project using Drupal
      CMS.we got gud amount for that poject.for Further
      details please refer "cytrion.com" .

      Bye

      --- Shoan Motwani <listmail@...> wrote:

      > nisith panda wrote:
      > > hello everybody,
      > >
      > > I am a member of this group and now working in
      > drupal cms system.i want to implement my own look
      > and feel in the drupal system but i do not
      > understand how to do it.please help me.
      > >

      > Try http://drupal.org/node/509
      >
      > Peace,
      > Shoan.

      Yahoo! Sports
      http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com
    • Puneet Kandhari
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2005
        Hello ,

        An option you have with Drupal is to use the PHP template engine called Smarty. Just
        download and install this http://drupal.org/project/phptemplate with your drupal install and then using CSS and the smarty templates you can make what you need.

        take care
        Puneet