How to pass checkbox values from one form to other within iframe

  • mkumarpatil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2005
      Hi all,

      I have problem regarding passing values of checkboxes in iframe
      I am trying the following.

      <form>
      <input type="text">

      <input type="text">
      -------------------

      <iframe height="500">
      <form>
      list of checkboxes
      </form>
      </iframe>
      ---------------------

      <input type=submit>
      </form>

      In iframe there is list of checkboxes.I want to pass single value or
      multiple values of checkboxes in parent form while submiting the form.
      Submit or add button is in parent form as shown in above code.

      Help will be appreciated.

      Regards,
      Milindkumar Patil
      (mkumarpatil at yahoo dot com)
    • imran rahi
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2005
        Hi
        A form with multiple checkboxes can be forwarded to or submitted as follows
        <form ...>
        <input type=checkbox name=id[]>
        <input type=checkbox name=id[]>
        <input type=checkbox name=id[]>

        <input type=submit name=submit value=submit>
        </form>

        When u submit the above form to next page. u get the array of id[].
        U can get the string of comma seperated id value from this array as
        $str = implode(",",$id);
        print $str;

        Hope this helps u

        mkumarpatil <mkumarpatil@...> wrote:
[...]