[commercial] PHP programmer required

  • amit soni
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
      Hello group,

      I am looking for a full-time PHP programmer for my company.

      Experience: Must have minimum of 2-3 years of experience in PHP/MySQL.

      Must have knowledge of:
      - PHP/MySQL/Apache
      - Basic Linux administration/networking
      - Basic windows administration/networking
      - Dreamweaver
      - Working on binary tree and mesh data structures using PHP
      - Transferring of data using XML through PHP
      - Basic JavaScript

      Additional skills
      - PostGreSQL
      - Gtk