transfering files using PHP

  • Narayanan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      I have written the script to transfer one file from my local computer
      to the server using

      $upload = ftp_fput($conn_id, $dest_file, $fp, FTP_BINARAY)
      $upload1 = ftp_put($conn_id, $dest_file, $src_file, FTP_ASCII);

      The connection is succeeded and the destination file is created at the
      desired location. But content of the destination file is empty and I
      am getting the upload failed message. What could be the problem?