Encoder....

  • Yuvraj Pingale
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hi All,

      Can somebody let me know some free encoders using which I can encrypt PHP source code files.
      The encoder should be compatible with zend optimizer i.e. it should create encoded files
      which zend optimizer can read it and interpret it.

      Thanks in advance.

      Regards,

      Yuvraj Pingale

    • Binay
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2004
        Turck mmcache can be useful . But not sure whether files encoded by it can be read and interpreted by zend optimizer or not?

        Thanks
        Binay
        Can somebody let me know some free encoders using which I can encrypt PHP source code files.
        The encoder should be compatible with zend optimizer i.e. it should create encoded files
        which zend optimizer can read it and interpret it.

        Thanks in advance.

        Regards,

        Yuvraj Pingale

        Read Posting Guidelines at