Multiple file selection in browser window-help needed urgently

  • saravanakumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi,
      I am doing one FTP project. I have to select Multiple files in browser window at same time. But we can't do that by using HTML File tag. If u have any solution pls send immediately. Needed very urgently.

      by
      Saravanakumar V

    • Dr Tarique Sani
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2004
        saravanakumar wrote:

        >Hi,
        >I am doing one FTP project. I have to select Multiple files in browser window at same time. But we can't do that by using HTML File tag. If u have any solution pls send immediately. Needed very urgently.

        Try Jupload applet - it is not FTP but file upload with HTTP, it is not
        PHP/HTML either it is Java but works very well

        HTH
        Tarique