[commercial] Job Opening - Team Leader

  • shuhaibs
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2004
      Company Profile:
      BlueLark.com is a startup focussing on PHP/MySQL based product
      development. We're looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and
      energetic developer to join our team building innovative internet
      applications.

      Candidate Profile:
      - Proven experience developing and successfully deploying a web
      based application in a lead role
      - Minimum 1 years of proven team lead experience
      - Solid understanding of OOP/OOD
      - Skilled in PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, XML
      - Understanding of quality testing methods including regression
      testing and unit testing
      - Quality design and release procedures
      - Good Communication Skills

      Other skills: MySQL, XML, Linux, Apache, OOP/OOD
      Annual Salary: Around 3.5 lakhs (Negotiable)
      Location: Bangalore

      Interested individuals can contact Shuhaib Shariff (info at
      bluelark.com)
    • shuhaibs