Copy to the lead sheets folder in your home directory. Bobkeller_91711
This is a related question. Do I copy the downloaded Imaginary Book list of .is files into the Home directory or the Applications folder or both on my Mac?mattfleischman
That instruction seems out of date. Please use the Files icon to the left of More in the toolbar. The file was split into two .zip files, so is no longerkeller_91711
Note: Download The Imaginary Book from More > Files > Bulk Distribution > leadsheets.zip Expand it and copy to your leadsheets folder.
Please post problems to this group. Answers may be on or off list, depending on the issue.
SPAM-FREE Policy: Anyone joining for the purpose of spamming will be banned without warning.
- Mar 29, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.