Hi, Howard:First, thanks for your answer. Unfortunatelly, I´m not a computer expert so, as millions world wide, have to work with Windows and live with thejsalvatierra
Hi Jaime, If you want to see what an imaginary book .ls file looks like they can be read in a simple text editor/reader. I haven't used the Windows OS forhowardg2173
Use the File menu, select Open, then navigate to your files.keller_91711
Note: Download The Imaginary Book from More > Files > Bulk Distribution > leadsheets.zip Expand it and copy to your leadsheets folder.
Please post problems to this group. Answers may be on or off list, depending on the issue.
SPAM-FREE Policy: Anyone joining for the purpose of spamming will be banned without warning.
- Mar 29, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.