I will do that, and I appreciate the quick response. Thanks, Keithkhalladay
Yes, another user ran across this. It seems to be due to new case-sensitivity in file names. I strongly recommend using the version 8.0 beta instead:keller_91711
Impro-visor 7.0 32-bit worked fine after I upgraded to Windows 10, but the java update (.60) a couple of days produced the same error as the original poster:khalladay
Note: Download The Imaginary Book from More > Files > Bulk Distribution > leadsheets.zip Expand it and copy to your leadsheets folder.
Please post problems to this group. Answers may be on or off list, depending on the issue.
SPAM-FREE Policy: Anyone joining for the purpose of spamming will be banned without warning.
- Mar 29, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.