How to Improvise Jazz Melodies

  • keller_91711
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2006
      I just posted a brief write-up on improvisation that I provided for my improvisation class:

      http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/HowToImproviseJazz.pdf

      The examples are screen-shots from Impro-Visor.

      I welcome your comments.

      Thanks.

      Bob
    • reed2025
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 2006
        --- In impro-visor@yahoogroups.com, "keller_91711" <keller@...> wrote:

        > I just posted a brief write-up on improvisation that I provided for
        my improvisation class:

        > http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~keller/jazz/improvisor/HowToImproviseJazz.pdf
        >
        > The examples are screen-shots from Impro-Visor.
        >
        > I welcome your comments.
        >
        > Thanks.
        >
        > Bob

        I just joined this group.

        Bob, thanks for the great information. I am viewing your class
        article on improvisation right now.

        Thanks again,

        Chris