Fw: Dickens Tickets

  • Tom Swinford
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 15, 2005
      I attended the IMPACT Christian Health Center's board meeting this morning and want to pass on a couple of documents to the ministry board for your information.

      Tom

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2005
        I would like to call meeting for this Thursday 9/29 at 5:30. Please advise if you canNOT make it. Thanks.

        Keith

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
          There will be a board meeting this Thursday, October 6th. Please be present as Greg Allen will be there to be interviewed by the board. Your attendance  is very important. Thank you.

          Keith

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 3, 2005
            Keith, I'd love to be there but will be working at the FF booth.

            Tom

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 4, 2005

              Keith,

              I have a counseling appointment Thursday and will not be able to make the meeting. I know Greg and Mary very well and will be glad to hear your responses to them. I do have one concern for them. They are so willing to give and serve they might say  yes to something that is hard on their family. They have taken in the two girls and it is already a giant extra commitment for them.

              David