Fall Festival and new Board members

  • Keith Wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 5:02 PM
      Dear Board members,

      Greetings.  Attached is a document listing Fall Festival Food Costs and Projections.  Everyone who can underwrite or have items donated, please contact Lori.

      Also attached is a document re: procedures for considering new Board members.  Please review as we prayerfully consider inviting individuals to become Board members.

      Phyllis, please contact Marcia Osborne at 476-5230.  Marcia is an educator that does mostly unique education projects.  Please tell her you are calling on my suggestion re: IMPACT Ministries.  Marcia was telling me about funding available for places like IMPACT.  Don't know if it is something we want to do, but worth a look.

      Thank you,

      Keith