Gift to Christian Health Center

  • Tom Swinford
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2005
      I spoke to Starr Martin and Jim Kratochvil today about the $10,000 gift that someone is giving the ICHC.  They would like to incorporate the money into their operating budget with a particular need to support their nursing staff.  This seems like a good use to me and I recommend the Board accept this proposal.

      As we were discussing this issue, Jim mentioned some concern about communications with the ministry Board.  He indicated that Tim used to sit in their Board meetings and they used to receive copies of minutes from the ministry Board.  Neither of these have happened for several months.  Is there any reason he or Starr (or both) should not receive the emailed minutes of the ministry Board meetings?

      In the interest in working together as a team, I think it would be good to have someone attend their Board meetings and vice-versa.  Does the ministry Board members get copies of the minutes from the ICHC Board meetings?  I've seen them but don't know if I've seen all of them.

      Tom
    • CONSTANCE KELLEY
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
        Tom, Thanks for the information concerning the concerns of the Health Ctr.
        Both boards receiving each others minutes is a good idea. Until we have a
        full staff, I'm not sure who will be able to attend their meetings, (unless
        you, Jim, or Phyllis want to give it a try). Prayerfully, we'll have a
        director by Oct. so maybe we will only have to attend two meetings at the
        most. Connie K.

        >From: "Tom Swinford" <taswin@...>
        >To: "IMPACT Board Members" <impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [impactministriesbd] Gift to Christian Health Center
        >Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:23:59 -0500
        >
        >I spoke to Starr Martin and Jim Kratochvil today about the $10,000 gift
        >that someone is giving the ICHC. They would like to incorporate the money
        >into their operating budget with a particular need to support their nursing
        >staff. This seems like a good use to me and I recommend the Board accept
        >this proposal.
        >
        >As we were discussing this issue, Jim mentioned some concern about
        >communications with the ministry Board. He indicated that Tim used to sit
        >in their Board meetings and they used to receive copies of minutes from the
        >ministry Board. Neither of these have happened for several months. Is
        >there any reason he or Starr (or both) should not receive the emailed
        >minutes of the ministry Board meetings?
        >
        >In the interest in working together as a team, I think it would be good to
        >have someone attend their Board meetings and vice-versa. Does the ministry
        >Board members get copies of the minutes from the ICHC Board meetings? I've
        >seen them but don't know if I've seen all of them.
        >
        >Tom
      • CONSTANCE KELLEY
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
          Tom, Thanks for the information concerning the concerns of the Health Ctr.
          Both boards receiving each others minutes is a good idea. Until we have a
          full staff, I'm not sure who will be able to attend their meetings, (unless
          you, Jim, or Phyllis want to give it a try). Prayerfully, we'll have a
          director by Oct. so maybe we will only have to attend two meetings at the
          most. Connie K.

          >From: "Tom Swinford" <taswin@...>
          >To: "IMPACT Board Members" <impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [impactministriesbd] Gift to Christian Health Center
          >Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:23:59 -0500
          >
          >I spoke to Starr Martin and Jim Kratochvil today about the $10,000 gift
          >that someone is giving the ICHC. They would like to incorporate the money
          >into their operating budget with a particular need to support their nursing
          >staff. This seems like a good use to me and I recommend the Board accept
          >this proposal.
          >
          >As we were discussing this issue, Jim mentioned some concern about
          >communications with the ministry Board. He indicated that Tim used to sit
          >in their Board meetings and they used to receive copies of minutes from the
          >ministry Board. Neither of these have happened for several months. Is
          >there any reason he or Starr (or both) should not receive the emailed
          >minutes of the ministry Board meetings?
          >
          >In the interest in working together as a team, I think it would be good to
          >have someone attend their Board meetings and vice-versa. Does the ministry
          >Board members get copies of the minutes from the ICHC Board meetings? I've
          >seen them but don't know if I've seen all of them.
          >
          >Tom
        • McNett, Craig (EVANSVILLE, IN)
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 18, 2005
            Dear Group, I will not be at tonight's meeting, I have a scheduling
            conflict and have a meeting at Christian's school tonight. Phyllis, we
            need to get together to make the changes to the funding request
            newsletter, that you dropped off Monday. Please give me a call.

            Craig M. McNett, CFM
            Vice President
            Senior Financial Advisor
            Merrill Lynch
            Evansville, Indiana
            craig_mcnett@...
            812.473.7346
            800.292.6024
            812-473-7443 FAX

            We consider your monthly statements and/or trade confirmations
            to be the official record of your transactions. This electronic mail is
            being provided for informational purposes only and/or in response to
            your request. Portions of this material may have been produced using a
            template designed by a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor. In the event of
            any discrepancy between it and data produced through the programs of
            Merrill Lynch, the recipient must rely on the latter. Information
            herein, including but not limited to research, market valuations,
            calculations and estimates is believed to be reliable but Merrill Lynch
            does not warrant its completeness or accuracy. Opinions and estimates
            constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. Past
            performance is not indicative of future results. This material is not
            intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
            financial instrument. Furthermore, the information contained in this
            transmission is confidential and intended only for the use of the
            addressee. If the reader of this communication is not the intended
            recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination,
            copying, facsimile, or any other distribution is strictly prohibited.

            Tom, Thanks for the information concerning the concerns of the Health
            Ctr.
            Both boards receiving each others minutes is a good idea. Until we have
            full staff, I'm not sure who will be able to attend their meetings,
            (unless
            you, Jim, or Phyllis want to give it a try). Prayerfully, we'll have a

            director by Oct. so maybe we will only have to attend two meetings at
            the
            most. Connie K.

            >From: "Tom Swinford" <taswin@...>
            >To: "IMPACT Board Members" <impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: [impactministriesbd] Gift to Christian Health Center
            >Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:23:59 -0500
            >
            >I spoke to Starr Martin and Jim Kratochvil today about the $10,000 gift
            >that someone is giving the ICHC. They would like to incorporate the
            money
            >into their operating budget with a particular need to support their
            nursing
            >staff. This seems like a good use to me and I recommend the Board
            accept
            >this proposal.
            >
            >As we were discussing this issue, Jim mentioned some concern about
            >communications with the ministry Board. He indicated that Tim used to
            sit
            >in their Board meetings and they used to receive copies of minutes from
            the
            >ministry Board. Neither of these have happened for several months. Is

            >there any reason he or Starr (or both) should not receive the emailed
            >minutes of the ministry Board meetings?
            >
            >In the interest in working together as a team, I think it would be good

            >have someone attend their Board meetings and vice-versa. Does the
            ministry
            >Board members get copies of the minutes from the ICHC Board meetings?
            I've
            >seen them but don't know if I've seen all of them.
            >
            >Tom

            Yahoo! Groups Links

            Disclaimer:
            CAUTION: electronic mail sent through the internet is not secure and could be intercepted by a third party. For your protection, avoid sending identifying information, such as account, Social Security, or card numbers to us or others. Further, do not send time-sensitive, action-oriented messages, such as transaction orders, fund transfer instructions, or check stop payments, as it is our policy not to accept such items electronically.

            If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/
          • David Niednagel
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 18, 2005
              I have an appointment and will not be able to come to the meeting
              tonight.
              David

              Tom, Thanks for the information concerning the concerns of the Health
              Ctr.
              Both boards receiving each others minutes is a good idea. Until we have
              full staff, I'm not sure who will be able to attend their meetings,
              (unless
              you, Jim, or Phyllis want to give it a try). Prayerfully, we'll have a

              director by Oct. so maybe we will only have to attend two meetings at
              the
              most. Connie K.

              >From: "Tom Swinford" <taswin@...>
              >To: "IMPACT Board Members" <impactministriesbd@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [impactministriesbd] Gift to Christian Health Center
              >Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:23:59 -0500
              >
              >I spoke to Starr Martin and Jim Kratochvil today about the $10,000 gift

              >that someone is giving the ICHC. They would like to incorporate the
              money
              >into their operating budget with a particular need to support their
              nursing
              >staff. This seems like a good use to me and I recommend the Board
              accept
              >this proposal.
              >
              >As we were discussing this issue, Jim mentioned some concern about
              >communications with the ministry Board. He indicated that Tim used to
              sit
              >in their Board meetings and they used to receive copies of minutes from
              the
              >ministry Board. Neither of these have happened for several months. Is

              >there any reason he or Starr (or both) should not receive the emailed
              >minutes of the ministry Board meetings?
              >
              >In the interest in working together as a team, I think it would be good
              >have someone attend their Board meetings and vice-versa. Does the
              ministry
              >Board members get copies of the minutes from the ICHC Board meetings?
              I've
              >seen them but don't know if I've seen all of them.
              >
              >Tom

              Yahoo! Groups Links