Next meeting

  • Keith Wallace
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2005
      Greetings. I am still out of town & will be out until July15th. I am also having some computer problems where I am losing some emails after I read them,  in other words some of my emails are not saving to my inbox. I explain this because the last email from Janice I can no longer view. If I recall she called for the next meeting to be this Thursday the 7th. If I am incorrect Janice please post the correct date. A
    • j.besing
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005

        Keith, Mike S. scheduled the next meeting for Thursday, July 15 at 5:30 p.m.  Sunday was the IMPACT Summer Camp video/financial help plea at CFC.  Lori said they had a great response at the table set up by the camp staff—she very excited that all the prayer cards with kids names on them were picked up, something which has never happened before.  Our conversation was interrupted before I was able to ask her about the amount of financial support they received.

        I don’t know if you have updated the emails of the people included in this group.  The latest changes are that Ben Smith said he is unable to be on the board due to his busy schedule, so his name should be removed.  Jim School has asked to have his name added to list at schooler@....  Janice

        Greetings. I am still out of town & will be out until July15th. I am also having some computer problems where I am losing some emails after I read them,  in other words some of my emails are not saving to my inbox. I explain this because the last email from Janice I can no longer view. If I recall she called for the next meeting to be this Thursday the 7th. If I am incorrect Janice please post the correct date. A

      • David Niednagel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005

          Janice,

          I and all the CFC elders and staff have a required meeting at 5:30 Thursday July 14. Your note said the IMPACT meeting is the 15th, but I think you mean the 14th. Again, I’m sorry I cant be there but you all can certainly go on without me, especially since I’m not a board member anyway.

          David